Monday, October 31, 2005
Friday, September 30, 2005
In the past 2 weeks...
In the past two weeks, I have:
- Not walked out of the office anywhere near 5pm.
- Paid for an entertainment center, built an entertainment center, taken apart an entertainment center, moved an entertainment center from a friend's basement, illegally moved an entertainment center into my apartment building. rebuilt an entertainment center in my apartment.
- Bought a jack-o-lantern costume for Pumpkin and watched him wear it for hours.
- Interviewed 8 potential roommates, and selected one. She's moving on Wednesday and her bfriend blows glass. Very excited for the decorating potential.
- Bought a couch with someone else's money.
- Spoken to my landlord for the first time, ever. Since decided that he is the nicest man ever.
- Programmed my universal remote for my tv, after 3 years.
- Reorganized a closet.
- Redecorated my bathroom after a Bed, Bath & Beyond debacle.
- Counseled numerous friends with such helpfulness like yawning, rolling of eyes and "c'mon, give me a break."
- Received a new paperclip holder for my desk, which is just beautiful.
- Canceled on the bocce team, over and over again ... made up song about never playing bocce- don't tell Scottie.
- Watched LOST!!!
- Scrubbed behind the oven and recovered 6 miceys for Pumpkin.
So life has been very crazy, mom is back in chemo and doing well, stopping home on Sunday to visit with her. Going to NJ for the weekend. Catch ya later!